Mergers and Acquistions
When M&A opportunities arise, time is critical. Acquirers need to assess the value of assets, and often in severely compressed time frames. When the target has significant future capital requirements, correctly assessing all aspects of their projects is essential to a successful transaction. We can quickly mobilize a team of seasoned professionals, and can provide timely project assessments of capital projects, both for projects in progress and under development.
Independent Project Reviews
- Independent project reviews (IPRs) are an essential element of any structured project development system,such as CIS. Carried out periodically at specific stages of a project’s development, IPRs are essential to keeping a project on track and on budget.
- We carry out comprehensive project reviews, covering all aspects of a project. Reviews can cover the following:
- Mine Planning
- Project Engineering
- Project Execution Planning
- Project Schedule
- Personnel and team assessment assessments
- Overall project readiness
- CAPEX and OPEX
- Financial model
- Financing structure
- Environmental and CSR
Cold Eyes Review
- Cold eyes reviews are short term mandates whereby an outside new team of experts looks at a specific aspect of a project.
- Not only are they cost effective, cold eyes reviews can reveal major project flaws.
- They can also encourage new thinking and differing approaches. We can bring a diverse team of experts to review any aspect of a project.